I have been attempting to upgrade our Windows 2012R2 based primary server to 11.4 multiple times but it has not been successful.

The Installation says that it was a success but that the upgrade failed. The 11.4 upgrade appeared in the system update section after one installation attempt but in an error state, I attempted a re-download but it never left the error state after which I deleted it and tried to re-install again.

After a reboot everything looks like its still running 11.3.2 but we are having problems with the Zenworks Agent taking a long time to process client logins. Thanks!

I've looked in the logs and the error seems to be:
<MessageString><![CDATA[Unable to create assignment for this device.]]></MessageString><Severity><![CDATA[8]]></Severity><Time><![CDATA[1454368597506]]></Time><Source><![CDATA[Unknown Device]]></Source><ComponentName><![CDATA[Server Install]]></ComponentName><AdditionalInfo><![CDATA[com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.ObjectNot FoundException: 5011040000fc50000000002015073012
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.session.hibernate.Hi bernateAbstractSession.getBasicInformation(Hiberna teAbstractSession.java:1229)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.session.hibernate.Hi bernateAssignmentSession.addAssignment(HibernateAs signmentSession.java:533)
at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.services.assignments .AssignmentImpl.addAssignment(AssignmentImpl.java: 410)
at com.novell.zenworks.configure.actions.AssignSystem UpdateConfigureAction.configure(AssignSystemUpdate ConfigureAction.java:56)
at com.novell.zenworks.configure.ZENworksConfigure.ex ecConfigAction(ZENworksConfigure.java:1804)
at com.novell.zenworks.install.customcode.configure.B aseZenConfigAction.install(BaseZenConfigAction.jav a:67)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.actions.CustomAction.instal lSelf(DashoA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.InstallablePiece.install(Da shoA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.GhostDirectory.install(Dash oA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.Installer.install(DashoA10* ..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.actions.InstallProgressActi on.n(DashoA10*..)
at com.zerog.ia.installer.actions.ProgressPanelAction $1.run(DashoA10*..)
]]></AdditionalInfo></Message>