CLient: Novell Client 2 SP4 IR2
ZCM Agent: ZCM 11.4.1

Issue: I am getting the last logged in user icon or "other" icon and the Novell Client icon in the lower left hand corner of the Novell Login Screen.

I have done the following to address this issue:

1. In the Novell Client, Turned off "Last Logged on User" and I unchecked "Save Profile after Successful Login" in the default profile
2. In Group Policy, I have set the policy "Accounts: Block Microsoft Accounts Setting" to "Users can't add or log in with Microsoft Account. I also set policy "Interactive Login: Do Not display last user name" to "Enabled"
- I know that turning off the Last Logged in User setting in the client and setting Do Not dispaly last user name to Enabled both effect the same registry setting HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Pol icies\System\dontdisplaylastusername, but I wanted to make sure it did not change.
3. Setup process to delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Authentication\LogonUI\ "LastLoggedOnProvider" value as referenced in thread " Windows 10 Pro Novell Client 2 SP4 (IR4) Primary login option"

What am I missing? My users want only one login option where they type their username and password. No options in the bottom left corner.

Any help will be appreciated.