Home

Thread: Upgrade to 2.0 from 1.1 and now 1.2 fails - advice please

Threaded View

Upgrade to 2.0 from 1.1 and now 1.2 fails - advice please

So first I upgraded my 1.1 with all patches. Set up 2.0 appliances, copied over vastorage vmdk from each old appliace and carefully ran through the upgrades making sure that the Search and MySQL appliances were fully up and that I could see the database in the MySQL admin prior to starting up the Filr 2.0 appliance. Everything seems to go well until you access the Filr appliance and try and look at the configuration and it tells you that something failed with the database upgrade to click Finish to try again. At which point I do and it fails with the massive log below.

I then reverted back to 1.1 and repeated the process twice thinking I missed something and waited longer before starting File 2.0, same results.

So I followed the same process and successfully upgraded to 1.2, patched it fully, and ran the full successful reindex required. Thinking I now I had it, I tried to go to 2.0 again. Same error message and failed upgrade. What am I doing wrong? I've upgraded Filr before so generally think I understand the process. Any recommendation as to what I can try to repair the upgrade database and get 2.0 going or am I stuck on 1.2 until I can do a fresh install loosing all my users shares, etc.?

Thanks,
    Nyle

Upgrade Appliance
    An install or upgrade failure was detected.

Please try again. If this message continues please contact Novell Technical Services. Product upgrade process from version 1.2.0.846-HP.862 to 2.0.0.421

Here is the error from the re-attempt to upgrade the database -
    Error doing database schema update INFO 4/8/16 9:01 PM:liquibase: Successfully acquired change log lock INFO 4/8/16 9:01 PM:liquibase: Reading from `DATABASECHANGELOG` INFO 4/8/16 9:01 PM:liquibase: Reading from `DATABASECHANGELOG` WARNING 4/8/16 9:01 PM:liquibase: modifyDataType will lose primary key/autoincrement/not null settings for mysql. Use and re-specify all configuration if this is the case WARNING 4/8/16 9:01 PM:liquibase: modifyDataType will lose primary key/autoincrement/not null settings for mysql. Use and re-specify all configuration if this is the case WARNING 4/8/16 9:01 PM:liquibase: modifyDataType will lose primary key/autoincrement/not null settings for mysql. Use and re-specify all configuration if this is the case WARNING 4/8/16 9:01 PM:liquibase: modifyDataType will lose primary key/autoincrement/not null settings for mysql. Use and re-specify all configuration if this is the case WARNING 4/8/16 9:01 PM:liquibase: modifyDataType will lose primary key/autoincrement/not null settings for mysql. Use and re-specify all configuration if this is the case Migrating mirrored folders as needed. This may take a moment or two. See migrate-mirrored-folders.log for details. SEVERE 4/8/16 9:01 PM:liquibase: Change Set scripts/changelog/mysql-changelog-filraxion.xml::10::jong failed. Error: liquibase.exception.CustomChangeException: org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders$MigrateNetFolderConfigException: Cannot find net folder config that this non-top net folder 62260 belongs to liquibase.exception.UnexpectedLiquibaseException: liquibase.exception.CustomChangeException: org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders$MigrateNetFolderConfigException: Cannot find net folder config that this non-top net folder 62260 belongs to at liquibase.change.custom.CustomChangeWrapper.genera teStatements(CustomChangeWrapper.java:115) at liquibase.database.AbstractDatabase.executeStateme nts(AbstractDatabase.java:1073) at liquibase.changelog.ChangeSet.execute(ChangeSet.ja va:317) at liquibase.changelog.visitor.UpdateVisitor.visit(Up dateVisitor.java:27) at liquibase.changelog.ChangeLogIterator.run(ChangeLo gIterator.java:58) at liquibase.Liquibase.update(Liquibase.java:114) at liquibase.integration.commandline.Main.doMigration (Main.java:825) at liquibase.integration.commandline.Main.main(Main.j ava:134) Caused by: liquibase.exception.CustomChangeException: org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders$MigrateNetFolderConfigException: Cannot find net folder config that this non-top net folder 62260 belongs to at org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFoldersChange.execute(MigrateMirroredFoldersChang e.java:127) at liquibase.change.custom.CustomChangeWrapper.genera teStatements(CustomChangeWrapper.java:110) ... 7 more Caused by: org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders$MigrateNetFolderConfigException: Cannot find net folder config that this non-top net folder 62260 belongs to at org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders.migrateMirroredNonTopFolder(MigrateMirror edFolders.java:494) at org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders.migrateMirroredNonTopFoldersOneTransactio n(MigrateMirroredFolders.java:575) at org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders.migrateMirroredNonTopFolders(MigrateMirro redFolders.java:558) at org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders.migrateRemainingMirroredNonTopFolders(Mig rateMirroredFolders.java:541) at org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders.migrate(MigrateMirroredFolders.java:139) at org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFoldersChange.execute(MigrateMirroredFoldersChang e.java:125) ... 8 more INFO 4/8/16 9:01 PM:liquibase: Successfully released change log lock Liquibase Update Failed: liquibase.exception.CustomChangeException: org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders$MigrateNetFolderConfigException: Cannot find net folder config that this non-top net folder 62260 belongs to SEVERE 4/8/16 9:01 PM:liquibase: liquibase.exception.CustomChangeException: org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders$MigrateNetFolderConfigException: Cannot find net folder config that this non-top net folder 62260 belongs to liquibase.exception.MigrationFailedException: Migration failed for change set scripts/changelog/mysql-changelog-filraxion.xml::10::jong: Reason: liquibase.exception.UnexpectedLiquibaseException: liquibase.exception.CustomChangeException: org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders$MigrateNetFolderConfigException: Cannot find net folder config that this non-top net folder 62260 belongs to: Caused By: liquibase.exception.CustomChangeException: org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders$MigrateNetFolderConfigException: Cannot find net folder config that this non-top net folder 62260 belongs to: Caused By: org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders$MigrateNetFolderConfigException: Cannot find net folder config that this non-top net folder 62260 belongs to: Caused By: Cannot find net folder config that this non-top net folder 62260 belongs to at liquibase.changelog.ChangeSet.execute(ChangeSet.ja va:347) at liquibase.changelog.visitor.UpdateVisitor.visit(Up dateVisitor.java:27) at liquibase.changelog.ChangeLogIterator.run(ChangeLo gIterator.java:58) at liquibase.Liquibase.update(Liquibase.java:114) at liquibase.integration.commandline.Main.doMigration (Main.java:825) at liquibase.integration.commandline.Main.main(Main.j ava:134) Caused by: liquibase.exception.UnexpectedLiquibaseException: liquibase.exception.CustomChangeException: org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders$MigrateNetFolderConfigException: Cannot find net folder config that this non-top net folder 62260 belongs to at liquibase.change.custom.CustomChangeWrapper.genera teStatements(CustomChangeWrapper.java:115) at liquibase.database.AbstractDatabase.executeStateme nts(AbstractDatabase.java:1073) at liquibase.changelog.ChangeSet.execute(ChangeSet.ja va:317) ... 5 more Caused by: liquibase.exception.CustomChangeException: org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders$MigrateNetFolderConfigException: Cannot find net folder config that this non-top net folder 62260 belongs to at org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFoldersChange.execute(MigrateMirroredFoldersChang e.java:127) at liquibase.change.custom.CustomChangeWrapper.genera teStatements(CustomChangeWrapper.java:110) ... 7 more Caused by: org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders$MigrateNetFolderConfigException: Cannot find net folder config that this non-top net folder 62260 belongs to at org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders.migrateMirroredNonTopFolder(MigrateMirror edFolders.java:494) at org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders.migrateMirroredNonTopFoldersOneTransactio n(MigrateMirroredFolders.java:575) at org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders.migrateMirroredNonTopFolders(MigrateMirro redFolders.java:558) at org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders.migrateRemainingMirroredNonTopFolders(Mig rateMirroredFolders.java:541) at org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFolders.migrate(MigrateMirroredFolders.java:139) at org.kablink.liquibase.change.custom.MigrateMirrore dFoldersChange.execute(MigrateMirroredFoldersChang e.java:125) ... 8 more For more information, use the --logLevel flag)
    Last edited by nlandas; 09-Apr-2016 at 02:06 AM.