I'm not sure if this is a Windows 10 issue or not, thought I would post here. We just upgraded GroupWise 2012 SP4 on Saturday night to GroupWise 2014 R2 HP1. My server administration team all have Windows 10 workstations. We noticed none of us could load the GroupWise administration page using Internet Explorer, works fine in Chrome/Firefox. With IE, the page comes up, but the "Login" button is grayed out and you can't login.

Also, I've tried installing the GroupWise MMC snap-in on my workstation, it lets me get to the end of the install, I click Finish, then the Plugin Configuration comes up. I enter the information in, click test and get a "Connection Established Successfully". When I click on OK here, it gives me the following error:

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Could not find a part of the path 'H:\gwiseconfig.key'."

If I click Details, I get this:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'H:\gwiseconfig.key'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllText(String path, String contents, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
at GwisePluginUtils.EncryptionUtils.encodeBase64(Stri ng text)
at GWisePluginConfig.PluginConfig.button1_Click(Objec t sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I've tried running as Administrator on my workstations as well, when I load the setup.exe program. I've also just installed the MMC, then right-clicked on the c:\program files\Novell\GroupWise MMC Plugin\gwisepluginconfig.exe program and chose Run as Administrator. I still get the exact same error as above.

Anyone using Windows 10 and having the same issues?