I'm debating moving to Windows 10, but curious on the migration. In the Known Issues it has:

6.3 Migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10 fails when the User Management feature is enabled#

Migration of Windows 7 to Windows 10 fails when the User Management feature is enabled in the ZENworks Management Zone prior to migration. Migration results in a blue screen.

Workaround: Perform the following:

Click Device > Work stations, then choose the required device.

Navigate to the Settings tab > Device management > click ZENworks Agent.

On ZENworks Agent > click the override settings link.

Below Agent Features > User Management > Clear the Install check box.

Click Apply.

Go to the ZENworks Agent console, then Refresh.

Reboot the device when it prompts, then continue with migration.

Enable the User Management feature after migration.

6.4 Migration from Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 to Windows 10 fails when a Disk Encryption policy is enforced#

Migration of Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 to Windows 10 fails when a Full Disk Encryption policy is enforced on the device. The migration results in a blue screen, at which point the only option is to roll back the migration to the Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 operating system.

Workaround: Prior to performing the migration, remove the Disk Encryption policy from the device and ensure that the devices drives are decrypted.
6.5 After migrating from Windows 7 to Windows 10 a few ZENworks Services might not start automatically#

After migrating from Windows 7 to Windows 10 a few ZENworks services such as Novell ZENworks Agent Service and ZES Service might not start automatically.

Workaround: Start the ZENworks Services manually
My concern is the wording. Is a migration considered an upgrade, or if I copy the profiles from Windows 7 to Windows 10? I would consider that a migration, but then why would the services be an issue. For one, that workaround it on each device. Is there a way to do that on a mass scale? Secondly, starting services manually. How would I check that one hundreds of machines? Just create a task to start those regardless?