3 ZCM 11.4.2 servers
SQL server DB
Deployment: MDT 2013 U2 with WDS
AV - Windows Defender with Windows 10 - GP settings include ZCM antivirus recommendations.

I am having two issues with ZCM 11.4.2 agent on Windows 10.

1. In ZCM 11.4.1, the default background was C:\windows\web\wallpaper\Windows\img0.jpg (Windows 10 default background). Now with ZCM 11.4.2, the background is solid color black is used on all accounts that are created on the system. I checked my group policy and that has not changed. Another strange occurrence is if I take away the group policy setting, the backgrounds go back to C:\windows\web\wallpaper\Windows\img0.jpg (Windows 10 default background). It appears that Agent 11.4.2 is ignoring the registry setting HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\Wallpaper REG_SZ C:\windows\web\wallpaper\Windows\img0.jpg.

2. This one is more serious. I have deployed ZCM agent 11.4.2 to my test lab and 7 of the 9 systems are reporting a virus infection with COLW32.exe. The virus is Trojan:Win32/Karpes.M!cl. It quarantines the executable. I have added %ZENWORKS_HOME%\bin\*.* to my exclusion list, and that does not help. I ran a AV check on the server that I got the executable from and there are no issues there.

At this point I am distributing agent for 11.4.1 and planning to continue to do that until this is resolved.
Let me know if you need any further information.

Tim Overdorf