I have a bundle that I'm having issues with. SMART Notebook 16 is the specific piece of software. I have previously used many versions before this and haven't had any issues, but with this bundle, it never completes building. Resource usage on the server stays pretty high for a half hour or so. I haven't watched the whole time, but it works for a while.

When I hit Compute for file size it always shows 1.17kb. Previously their bundle ran about 1.3GB I believe, but this bundle, before conversion is 2.1GB, so not sure if file size is the issue. One thing I have done differently, is put the MST files in the same folder as the MSI. I wouldn't think that would matter since they are uploaded separately, but I'm not sure what else to do. The ZCM server is on domain in an OU that has GPO processing disabled. I had this issue previously on other ZCM servers, and there were file rights issues. The rights appeared to be OK and other bundles are work just fine.

This is a new ZCM 11.4.1 with December Imaging Update running on Windows Server 2012R2 and SQL DB. Everything else appears to be functioning just fine.