Hi,

I wonder if it is possible to configure a DHCP failover configuration, if both servers (we use OES2015 DSFW) have two DHCP services. We used failover for a long time for one DHCP Service. Now, I would like to create a new DHCP service for ip phones - and yes, I would like to separate the services (one for all our clients, one for tel). Is it possible to create another failover config for the second service?

Server1 has DHCP Services "Service1" for clients and "ServiceA" for tel
Server2 has DHCP Services "Service2" for clients and "ServiceB" for tel
Service1+2 have a working failover config; and now I want to configure failover for ServiceA+B in addition.

- If I create the same failover object within the new services with identical properties as the existing ones (object name, ports), I get a configuration error, if I try to restart DHCP
- If I create a different failover object within the new services (different object name, different ports as the existing ones), log file is flooded with errors "bind update on x.y.z.w got ack from <failover_object>: xid mismatch"

So, do I really have to create the new subnets / pools within the already existing DHCP Service?

Thanks for any hints!

Robert