Hello !

I've been looking around the forum to find something that fit my needs but with no luck. I'm experiencing a problem with a script execution action. The script is a powershell script that runs another powershell script which is a powershell form. I tried to execute with all kind of user :

1. Current user : the script launch, I got my form showing up but following actions fails (software installations that need admin rights)

2. Secure system account (with no interactive desktop) : the 1st script runs but comes the powershell form I got an error : "Showing a modal dialog box or form when the application is not running in UserInteractive mode is not a valid operation. Specify the ServiceNotification or DefaultDesktopOnly style to display a notification from a service application"

3. Dynamic administrator : I have to admin I'm confortable with the purpose of this dynamic administrative account. But I gave it a try : I got an error that says that "path access is denied". I don't what path is referenced here but it's obviously an access right issue.

So, can you tell me if there is a method to execute a script with secure system account AND dektop interaction ?

Zenwork agent version :
Interactive detection service is running