Hello all!

I'm busy creating a securelogin script which can support my IBM notes program in multiple languages. The script is catching the popup messages of notes, removing those and only shows some secure login pop-ups when needed, like for example when a password is expired or incorrect.

I shortened my script by using Regex to place the multiple language message boxes in 1 dialog, instead of making a dialog for each language. Below is an example of a dialog I'm using:

Dialog
Title -regex "Lotus Notes|IBM Notes"
Ctrl -regex #65535 "WARNING: Your password will expire on(.*)|WARNUNG: Ihr Kennwort läuft ab am(.*)|AVVISO: la password scadrà il(.*)|AVERTISSEMENT : votre mot de passe arrive à expiration le(.*)|Advertencia: Su contraseña caduca el(.*)"
EndDialog
Call PwdWillExpire

As you can see, this isn't easy to read for the other developers, so to increase the readability I planned to put some line breaks after the |'s (OR) in the regex. The problem is that I can't find a way to do use line breaks in the securelogin script, I checked the application definition guide, but there is no mentioning of line breaks in it. I also tried to use a regex to ignore the linebreaks in the line, but sadly that also doesn't work.

Does anyone know how to use line breaks in the dialogs? I want to make my dialog look like the example below:

Dialog
Title -regex "Lotus Notes|IBM Notes"
Ctrl -regex #65535 "WARNING: Your password will expire on(.*)|
WARNUNG: Ihr Kennwort läuft ab am(.*)|
AVVISO: la password scadrà il(.*)|
AVERTISSEMENT : votre mot de passe arrive à expiration le(.*)
|Advertencia: Su contraseña caduca el(.*)"
EndDialog
Call PwdWillExpire

I hope anyone knows how to achieve this.

Thanks!

Sander