I when through the process this morning to patch iPrint 2.0 to FP 531. After installing the patch users where no long able to print, I didn't have a lot of time to troubleshoot this morning, I revered back to the snap shot I had taken.

Will I could print, except I could not do much else.

I then realized my evaluation license had expired, so I uploaded my SLA license and rebooted the box. With no luck fixing the problem.

I did some tweaking that was on the forums and even ran fix_driver_store script, because the error I was getting seemed pretty close to the error described in the TID. Still no luck.

So I am posting here to see if anyone can point me in the correct direction.

Here is some of the information I collected in the hope it would help.

Accessing iPrint Configuration

RPC Communication Error
An error occurred while communicating with the server, would you like to see the details?

(view details)

com.novell.admin.common.server.rpc.beans.RpcExcept ion: com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.UnexpectedException :
Service method 'public abstract com.novell.admin.iprint.server.web.beans.MobilePri nterList com.novell.admin.iprint.client.services.IprintRpcS ervice.getMobilePrinterList()
throws com.novell.admin.common.server.rpc.beans.RpcExcept ion' threw an unexpected exception: com.novell.admin.common.datamodel.beans.DataModelE xception:
Failed : HTTP error code : 404

iManager error

There was an internal error while communicating to target iPrint server. Check /var/log/apache2/error_log on target iPrint server for more details.

apache error log

[Wed Aug 31 14:13:57 2016] [error] [client (my workstation IP)] File does not exist: /srv/www/htdocs/favicon.ico
[Wed Aug 31 14:14:34 2016] [error] [client (server IP)] no acceptable variant: /usr/share/apache2/error/HTTP_INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR.html.var*

Evaluation licence ran out in 7/23/16.
SLA licence added 8/31/16
Can add users to ACL of printer without receiving error. Most other functions cause error.

* this error was first seen last night at midnight.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,