I'm seeing this on both Windows 7 and Windows 10.

We are running ZCM 11.4.2 and Novell Client 2 SP4 IR3.

I'm troubleshooting some issues related to slow logins. I will have to confirm the exact wording, but I believe on Windows 7 the workstation will say ''Connecting to network..." and on Windows 10 "Connecting". This occurs after the user enters their credentials, and the machine will sit at that point for anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes. After that point the machine logs in quickly as normal.

What is the proper Provider Order for this system? I checked KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control \NetworkProvider\Order\ and noticed that ZenCredManager seems to be repeated multiple times (perhaps for every time ZCM was installed/updated on the machine?) I'm curious if trimming the registry value so ZenCredManager is only listed once would help. I'm also curious if NCFSD should be listed before or after the Zenworks components or not. Most of the articles I came across about NCFSD state that it should be moved to the front of the order but none of those examples included Zenworks components.

Here are two examples of Provider Orders that I've found on our network so far that I believe need to be cleaned up:
ZenCredManager,LCredMgr,ZenCredManager,NCFSD,RDPNP ,LanmanWorkstation,webclient,iPrntWinCredMan
ZenCredManager,LCredMgr,ZenCredManager,ZenCredMana ger,ZenCredManager,ZenCredManager,NCFSD,RDPNP,Lanm anWorkstation,webclient,iPrntWinCredMan