I started having issues this week with an O365 driver that was running fine, but now fails to start up. I copied the error from the .netRemoteLoader trace below. I did some searching and found similar problems in the forums from older versions of the O365 driver. It seemed like the issues in the past were caused by mismatched versions of the MSOL Sign-in Assistant and the Windows Azure AD module for powershell, but the newer versions of the driver should not be as dependent upon specific versions of these applications. However, to rule everything out I did re-install those dependencies and copied the dll files to the remote loader directory. Still didn't change the error message. I really don't know and I haven't been able to pinpoint what changed on the remote loader that started this issue. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Remote Loader Trace with the error message:

DirXML: [10/05/16 11:38:44.210]: TRACE: DRV: DriverShim.init() failed: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Online.Administration.Automation.PSModu le, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
DirXML: [10/05/16 11:38:44.210]:
DirXML Log Event -------------------
Driver = \MyEnvironment\MyEnvironment\Servers\DriverSet\MSO ffice365
Thread = Subscriber
Level = error
Message = Exception caused by DriverShim.getPublicationShim()
at DXMLMSOnlineDriver.SPDriverShim.getPublicationShim ()
at DXMLRemote.loader.Driver.startDriver(XmlDocument initDocs)
DirXML: [10/05/16 11:38:44.210]:
DirXML Log Event -------------------
Driver = \MyEnvironment\MyEnvironment\Servers\DriverSet\MSO ffice365
Thread = Subscriber
Level = fatal
Message = Exception caused by DriverShim.getPublicationShim()
at DXMLMSOnlineDriver.SPDriverShim.getPublicationShim ()
at DXMLRemote.loader.Driver.startDriver(XmlDocument initDocs)
DirXML: [10/05/16 11:38:44.226]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Sending...
DirXML: [10/05/16 11:38:44.226]: TRACE:
<nds ndsversion="8.x" dtdversion="3.5">
<output>
<status level="fatal" type="remoteloader" event-id="report status">Exception caused by DriverShim.getPublicationShim()
at DXMLMSOnlineDriver.SPDriverShim.getPublicationShim ()
at DXMLRemote.loader.Driver.startDriver(XmlDocument initDocs)</status>
<init-params event-id="write-state" />
</output>
</nds>

(I can share a full trace if someone would like to look at it - thanks again).