We have HP Stream 11 G2 models (about 1000) that we had imaged by someone else using Acronis. The HP Stream 11 G2 eMMC drives do appear to be recognized by ZCM 11.4.3 with the latest imaging update from this summer; no segmentation errors. Now HP came out with the G3 model, which is also eMMC...but ZCM won't recognize that eMMC drive. I'm not as proficient with Linux commands as I should be. Can anyone tell me if there is something I can add to my PXE boot to recognize the hard drive in the G3's?

The G2 model shows this in Hardware info in the imaging manual maintenance mode:
Hard drive controller: IDE
Hard drive size: 248 MB (0 GB)
Drive info:
/dev/mmcblk0 7936 cyl, 4 hd, 16 sec

"hwinfo --storage" comes back blank.
"hwinfo --disk" has 4 disks: /dev/mmcblk0rpmb, /dev/mmcblk0boot0, /dev/mmcblk0boot1, /dev/mmblk0
lsmod shows module mmc_core, used by mmc_block,sdhci,sdhci_acpi

The G3 model doesn't load the eMMC storage driver fully. UEFI boot enabled, Legacy disabled on both
lsmod shows module mmc_core loaded, but only used by sdhci,sdhci_acpi

Is there some way to force the mmc_core module to be used by mmc_block?

Or is there a new imaging driver update coming soon? I know I can go back to WinPE but then I'm working with 2 systems for imaging, and I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for the techs to use this re-imaging in the field, since we re-image about 10 computers a week.