(Single, primary 11.4.3 appliance)
I applied the 11.4.3 update to my ZCM 11.4.2 appliance installation last week and everything appeared to go fine. Today I wanted to ssh into the appliance and because I had rebooted the appliance, the ssh service was turned off. I logged into the appliance portal and then clicked on 'System Services'. I got the following error dialog:

RPC Communication Error
An error occurred while communicating with the server. Status code: 500 (The call failed on the server; see server log for details)

When I click the 'OK' button to dismiss the dialog, I see no services listed on the System Services dialog. If I click the 'Refresh List', I get the same error.

I also get the error when I click on the 'Online Update' option in the appliance portal. However, other options such as 'Ganglia Monitoring', Network, Time, Storage, etc all seem to work fine.

My question is, what 'server log' is it talking about and if I can't ssh into the appliance in the first place, how do I get to the server log??? Since there are at least 10 million logs on this thing (ok, maybe a slight exaggeration) specifying WHICH log and where to find it in the error message would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Dan