I operate a single Zenworks virtual appliance in our environment with <1000 devices, < 50 bundles, and ~500 users. Last night I migrated from an 11.3.2a virtual appliance to 11.4.0, followed by the sp4-update-prereq & 11.4.3 patches. The only issue I encountered during the upgrade were some services that were not auto-starting (resolved with KB #7016956).

The first issue I noticed, after patching to 11.4.3, was a 404 error when trying to access ZCC after rebooting. After some investigating, I found dbsrv12 to be consuming 100% cpu and not accepting db connections. My solution to that was to stop all Zenworks services using 'novell-zenworks-configure', do a kill -9 the offending process, then restart all services. Everything seems fine after that. But this behavior concerns me because it randomly reoccurs after several reboots. ZDC reports both databases as healthy. Thoughts?

The second issue I notices is high memory utilization at idle...between 85%-95% in the diagnostics section of ZCC. Should I be concerned? I recall reading something a while ago that the hardware specs on the virtual appliance should not be modified so I do not want to simply increase the amount of memory on it. I haven't noticed an ill-effects of the memory usage either.

The third issue is an rpc error 500 when System Services or Online Update is accessed from the Appliance Config. But I have already seen a few posts about that on these forums and I'm not too worried about it.

I have also attached a report from ZDC after verification of 'systemfiles'. It shows a few missing files but I believe they are of no concern because my server actually has newer versions than those listed in the ZDC report and I do not use the patch management feature either. I would just like confirmation.
Code:
Severity	Description
ERROR	Missing file: 
/etc/init.d/patchagent
ERROR	Missing file: 
/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/msi/novell-zenworks-version-primary-server-11.4.3.22434.msi
ERROR	Missing file: 
/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/msi/novell-zenworks-version-11.4.3.22434.msi
ERROR	Missing file: 
/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/msi/novell-zenworks-core-server-11.4.3.22431.msi
ERROR	Missing file: 
/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/rpm/novell-zenworks-version-11.4.3-22434.noarch.rpm
ERROR	Missing file: 
/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/rpm/novell-zenworks-core-server-11.4.3-22431.noarch.rpm
ERROR	Missing file: 
/opt/novell/zenworks/install/downloads/rpm/novell-zenworks-version-primary-server-11.4.3-22434.noarch.rpm
ERROR	Missing file: 
/opt/novell/zenworks/zmd/java/lib/plugins/zpm-linux-module-props.jar
ERROR	Missing file: 
/opt/novell/zenworks/zmd/java/lib/plugins/zpm-linux-module-11.4.2.601.jar
Following required files are inconsistent.

Severity	Description
ERROR	
File '/opt/novell/zenworks/share/tomcat/conf/web.xml' is inconsistent!!!
	Size: expected = 168230, actual = 167663
	Checksum: expected = 3f733eeb, actual = 3416a3d6
	NoSpaceChecksum: expected = 3a1d232, actual = a712398d
	Owner: expected = zenworks, actual = zenworks
	Group: expected = zenworks, actual = zenworks
	Package name: expected = novell-zenworks-tomcat-7.0.68-1, actual = novell-zenworks-tomcat-7.0.68-1
Thanks!