I was trying out the Mobile Device Management for the 1st time and have worked myself into a corner. I registered an iPad using my username "pwolff" and was trying some of the options and decided to remove/unenroll it to try a different naming setup. That is where the problem started. The defaults I had setup for corporate devices was to retire not remove devices when unenrolled. I made my changes and tried to re-enroll the device, it gets an error when installing the "ZENworks Device Enrollment Profile" that states "Profile Installation Failed - A connection to the server could not be established." I tried a different iPad and used the user "admin" as opposed to my username "pwolff" and it enrolled properly. If I login to the zenworks enrollment web page on retired iPad with "admin" credentials it tells me that the "retired device" is Active and has a profile. I have tried to remove the retired device but can't find a way to do so. If I try a search for all mobile devices it never finds the retired device. I still see it as a mobile device under my username and can view the name, serial number, etc. but need to get it removed.

Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix this issue ???