My Citrix server is due for an upgrade but one of my consultants suggested that I give the Windows RDP Terminal Server setup a try to see if it works for me. So far I have my system up and operational but am trying to get drive letters to map for published applications. My consultant did mention that it is possible to get the drive letters to map but there would be some hoops that I would need to jump through since it doesn't really support eDir as the first login.

It seems that once upon a time that there was a setting in the OES Client that would allow drives to map and prompt with the Windows/Domain login. I take it that this is no longer the case, if it ever existed in the first place.

What I would like to have happen is that my users either access the RDP published application (not Desktop) by the RDWeb site or by the RemoteApp and Desktop Connections shortcuts on the machine itself. Ideally domain SSO would pass through the RemoteApp connection, otherwise after launching the application on from either location should load the server's instance of it, and if they click Open or Save As they should have the OES file system drive mappings available to open or save documents to/from. Is this possible?

Right now I can only authenticate against AD using the RDP connections that I mentioned and I do not get access to my file server drive mappings.