HI All,

Ok upgraded to 3.1 two days ago... and the funny thing is all looks good......BUT i got this message when i got back in the office after initiating the upgrade...SO I DID NOT stop the upgrade as reported....BUT as i said ... all is fine .. i think anyway..did not pickup any problems yet ...although ..... i am correct to say..the file attachment type block is actually only for the advance license correct...even as this was not mentioned in the upgrade readme?.. anyway .. here is the message i got back....and the 10.145.145.146 (search appliance it refers to here, is a crashed hardware server, and the new search appliance (only the one) is actually another IP... this been running like this for a few weeks now...so where it still got this OLD search appliance IP from i dont know...and i am worried this is still there and in future cause me headaches ...anyway again drifting .. and maybe broke something now that i have just not noticed yet...

Kind Regards, Thys

waiting for processes 2875 to exit
waiting for processes 2875 to exitmysql
INFO 2/21/17 8:24 AM:liquibase: Successfully acquired change log lock
INFO 2/21/17 8:24 AM:liquibase: Reading from `DATABASECHANGELOG`
INFO 2/21/17 8:24 AM:liquibase: Reading from `DATABASECHANGELOG`
WARNING 2/21/17 8:24 AM:liquibase: modifyDataType will lose primary key/autoincrement/not null settings for mysql. Use <sql> and re-specify all configuration if this is the case
WARNING 2/21/17 8:24 AM:liquibase: modifyDataType will lose primary key/autoincrement/not null settings for mysql. Use <sql> and re-specify all configuration if this is the case
INFO 2/21/17 8:24 AM:liquibase: ChangeSet scripts/changelog/mysql-changelog-filrquark.xml::1::ishaat ran successfully in 213ms
INFO 2/21/17 8:24 AM:liquibase: ChangeSet scripts/changelog/mysql-changelog-filrquark.xml::2::rahul ran successfully in 497ms
INFO 2/21/17 8:24 AM:liquibase: ChangeSet scripts/changelog/mysql-changelog-filrquark.xml::3::rahul ran successfully in 119ms
INFO 2/21/17 8:24 AM:liquibase: ChangeSet scripts/changelog/mysql-changelog-filrquark.xml::4::rahul ran successfully in 119ms
INFO 2/21/17 8:24 AM:liquibase: Successfully released change log lock
Liquibase Update Successful
Flushing memcached cache on 10.145.145.146 ...
./flush-memcache.sh: connect: No route to host
./flush-memcache.sh: line 15: /dev/tcp/10.145.145.146/11211: No route to host
./flush-memcache.sh: line 58: kill: (25763) - No such process
Command exited with status 1.
Abort, retry, ignore? [a/r/i] (a): a
Problem occured during or after installation or removal of packages:
Installation aborted by user