In the ZENworks Control Center (ZCC) I want to use the 'Reports' link to write a custom report that will tell me all WS that have a certain Windows KB or Hotfix applied. I tried creating a custom report looking for the filename of the KB but apparently there is no filename with the KB number in it. I can find the KB if I go into Control Panel > Programs and Features > Installed Updates so I know it has been installed on at least one machine.

There is a report under Inventory Report Groups > Software Applications > Hotfix Details, that gives me a listing of every KB and a count of the machines that have it but that is not exactly what I want. It looks like this report looks into the registry of the machines for the Hotfix info but I don't see how I can do that with a custom report.

I want to search for a specific hotfix and find out which machines have or don't have it. How do I create a report to find this?

Is this where I need to use the separate reporting server because it can't be done in the ZCC??

Thanks,

dan