I successfully updated my single primary appliance to ZENworks 2017, and I can log into the Appliance portal and more importantly I can login to the ZENworks Control Center, see all the WS and deploy an agent out to a WS, however:

1. In the Appliance portal, when I click on System Services to turn on ssh for the appliance, I get a screen with no services listed and clicking on the 'Close' button doesn't do anything. The same thing happens for Time - I click the Time icon in the portal, eventually the time screen will come up but I can't edit anything and the 'OK' and 'Cancel' buttons don't work.

2. In the Appliance portal, when clicking on 'Online Update', I get the error:
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IncompatibleRemoteS erviceException: Type 'com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.XsrfToken' was not assignable to
'com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IsSerializable' and did not have a custom field serializer. For security purposes, this type will not be deserialized.

and when I cancel out of the popup I can't register to get updates. I click Register from the dropdown, select 'Micro Focus Customer Center', specify the host
I want to register, click to register and get an rpc communications error again.

How do I fix this?

3. Also, from the VMware Console screen, I can't enable the ssh shell because it is not under /etc. How do I turn it on manually?

4. On Windows 10 machines, it looks like Windows Explorer still has to be manually refreshed before you can deploy the agent. This was the same problem
that we had updating from the 11.4.2 to the 11.4.3 agent which is a real pain.

Help!

Dan