Hi all.

I upgraded from 11.4.3 to 2017 last month, one server, SLES11 SP3. It migrated/removed my trusty baseline patch management setup but did weird stuff. Created duplicate policies which if I deleted one, it popped back up a few hours later. So cleared everything. Removed patch groups, pressed the magic button, reinstalled the licence key, put the patch subscription credentials back in, started the service, created one patch policy with all the tabs as simple as possible, rebuilt it and pressed the "Update now" in "Subscription Service Settings". But it just does not seem to be working.

Checked the loader-messages.log and get this scattered everywhere. Something about trying to write to a log.

[TRACE] [05/24/2017 12:34:55.984] [17851] [ZENLoader] [2083] [] [Loader.PatchSubscriptionService] [] [Retry to save SubscriptionLog failed] [] [] [] [ZENServer]
[TRACE] [05/24/2017 12:34:55.984] [17851] [ZENLoader] [2083] [] [Loader.PatchSubscriptionService] [org.hibernate.StaleStateException: Batch update returned unexpected row count from update ((0(); actual row count: 0; expected: 1
at org.hibernate.jdbc.Expectations$BasicExpectation.c heckBatched(Expectations.java:81)
at org.hibernate.jdbc.Expectations$BasicExpectation.v erifyOutcome(Expectations.java:73)
etc, etc

Also in the "Subscription Service History" box I only get "Bundles" and "Licences" marked "complete". Use to have "Patches" there as well.
If I go home and have a few beers, will it come right?

Some other points
1. Why are patch policies shown up under "Bundles" and not "Policies" on the devices "Technician Application"?
2. How do I know what patches are applied to the machine in front of me?
3. Very nice to provide of a free trial of full disk encryption and endpoint security, however I suspect, like me, most people would not have the time to look at it, having just upgraded their zone and sorting out more pressing issues. Better to give us at "Start Trial" button.
4. If the upgrade iso for version 2017 has ZDC included, then please provide the ZDC data file for that version.

Coffee time now
Cheers