Home

Thread: GW 14.2.2 client has problems with find (upper right corner)

Threaded View

GW 14.2.2 client has problems with find (upper right corner)

I am having problems with the search on the ‘Mailbox’ line. If I type in ‘advis’, I get the following.

(Because the images do not transfer properly. I will attach the entire writeup as an attachment.)

If I type in ‘adviso’, I get the same.

(Because the images do not transfer properly. I will attach the entire writeup as an attachment.)

If I type in ‘advisor’, I get the following.

It doesn’t make sense that I should get more values with ‘advisor’, then with ‘advis’. And when I go into the last email, ‘T-Mobile’, I can’t find ‘advisor’ at all. I rebuilt the quick finder index and the result is the examples above.

When I leave the cursor over the ‘X’, it comes up with the values being used to locate messages. Is there any way to change this search to work like it used to work in GW8, i.e., only the subject and the from fields.

My groupwise is 14.2.2. My client is 14.2.2. The client is a windows client. Groupwise is running on a Windows 2012R2 server.
    Attached Files Attached Files