Home

Thread: Problems with GW Monitor Displays

Threaded View

Problems with GW Monitor Displays

I converted from GW8 to GW2014 this past April. During that time, I saw my GW8 agent present in the GW Monitor screen. Since I was running GW14.2.2 in a parallel test with my GW8 production system, I was not concerned that it appeared on my GW Monitor screen (14.2.2). I assumed that once the WEBAC80A agent stopped running, it would disappear from Monitor. It never did.

Also, during the conversion, I had problems converting my PO. As part of the conversion, I added a new PO (POTEST). POTEST now appears on my GW Monitor screen.

I tried to delete these items (POTEST and WEBAC80A), but I cannot find anyway to do this. I created a test group and moved these items (POTEST and WEBAC80A), hoping to be able to delete the group, but it won’t let me because there are items in the group.

(Because the images don't display here, I have attached the entire writeup with images).

Additionally, my MTA agent comes up as ‘Unknown’.

(Because the images don't display here, I have attached the entire writeup with images).

How can I get rid of the 2 entities in my ‘test’ group? And how can I get my MTA to be recognized as an MTA?
    Attached Files Attached Files