Hi,

I would like to create a resource in the UserApplication and bind it to a custom valueless entitlement in an Active Directory driver.
However, after creating the resource I am not able to pick the desired entitlement from the selection dialog, as it does not appear there, even after performing a manual entitlement query refresh / UserApp restart.
I then tried to manually add the correct nrfEntitlementRef attribute to the resource object. Then the UserApp correctly displays the entitlement's display name in the resource, but when trying to add the resource to a role, the following error message appears:

Error: Failed to get resource:500 Internal Server Error Service method 'public abstract com.novell.srvprv.impl.gwt.client.model.nrf.Resour ce com.novell.srvprv.impl.gwt.client.IGwtServiceRoute r.getPrettyResource(java.lang.String) throws com.novell.srvprv.impl.gwt.client.model.nrf.GwtNrf Exception' threw an unexpected exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

Do I maybe need to do more than just create an entitlement object before the UserApp can correctly detect it?
Does it maybe maybe require some information in the 'entitlementConfiguration' object in the driver?

Thanks in advance for any hint!