Once again, I run the ZCC in preparation for an upgrade and I get warnings and errors. In the past I have posted them and Craig has said that they are not a problem. I don't think I have EVER run the ZCC and NOT gotten warnings and/or errors. It seems to me that the program is not useful if it generates what appear to be bogus warnings and errors. If I open up an incident with support because of the errors, and they are not really errors, do I get charged for the incident??

In this case I have a ZCM 2017 appliance that I want to update to 2017 Update 1. I download the ZENworks Control Center for 2017 and run it on the appliance.

Under 'systemfiles report' I get the following warnings and error:

WARNING: Extra file:
/opt/novell/zenworks/share/tomcat/webapps/zenworks/WEB-INF/lib/security-policies-commonui-11.4.3.jar

WARNING: Extra file:
/opt/novell/zenworks/share/tomcat/webapps/zenworks/WEB-INF/lib/zpm-ui-11.4.jar

ERROR: File '/opt/novell/zenworks/share/tomcat/conf/logging.properties' is inconsistent!!! Size: expected = 3387, actual = 3288
Checksum: expected = 50f97fda, actual = d1ac58ab
NoSpaceChecksum: expected = 72d77d5a, actual = 949b562b

Do I have to worry about 'Extra Files' and the logging.properties file being inconsistent??

Next, under 'zencontent report' I have a whole bunch of 'content objects' that are missing. Here is a representative ERROR:

Content GUID: 0594abd93dc7d5c44bbe666062f66c42
Content Type: external
Content file: /var/opt/novell/zenworks/content-repo/system-update/5011040100fc50000000002015121012/rpm/
novell-zenworks-patch-management-agent-11.4.1-490.noarch.rpm

All of the missing objects seem to relate to the 11.4.1 patch with the GUID 5011040100fc50000000002015121012. I have already
removed these updates using zman sudu. I tried running that again today after seeing these errors and I get "Error 22 - Could not
find object." so in theory I had properly removed them from the system.

Is this error saying that in the zenworks database, it has this file listed that it should be in the location specified but in fact it is not there?
How do I clean this up??

Finally under the 'zen database report', I have a whole lot of 'Mismatch in table xxx structure' errors. It looks like the only
difference is the mismatch in Definition hash. Here are a couple of the errors:

Mismatch in table 'NC_LDAPImportMappings' structure.
Object type: [Trigger] , Object name: [tg_NC_LDAPImportMappings_del]
Expected: [Name: tg_NC_LDAPImportMappings_del, Table: NC_LDAPImportMappings, Definition hash: d5cb4451]
Found: [Name: tg_NC_LDAPImportMappings_del, Table: NC_LDAPImportMappings, Definition hash: f4e4617]

Mismatch in table 'zAdministratorUserGroup' structure.
Object type: [Trigger] , Object name: [tg_zAdministratorUserGrou_del]
Expected: [Name: tg_zAdministratorUserGrou_del, Table: zAdministratorUserGroup, Definition hash: cce74759]
Found: [Name: tg_zAdministratorUserGrou_del, Table: zAdministratorUserGroup, Definition hash: e4cb491f]

Why do I have these mismatches? Is this a cause for concern?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Dan