Hi all: I have two OES 2015 sp1 servers in my branch offices that are secondaries. They are working fine. I installed several OES/SLES updates including a java update. Installation went fine and zypper ps showed seven zcm jar files still running old files that were updated. Normally a simple restart of the zcm agent will allow the updated files to get used and solve the issue. But that did not work. I then rebooted the server and still I see the same seven jar files (see below).

Does anyone know what is causing this and do you have a fix? Thanks much, Chris.

mk11:~ # zypper ps
The following running processes use deleted files:

PID | PPID | UID | Login | Command | Service | Files
------+-------+-----+-------+---------+---------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
47904 | 47903 | 0 | root | jsvc | | /opt/novell/zenworks/webserver/webapps/CasaAuthTokenSvc/WEB-INF/lib/nimbus-jose-jwt-2.10.1.jar
| | | | | | /opt/novell/zenworks/webserver/webapps/CasaAuthTokenSvc/WEB-INF/lib/zcmScardAuthenticate.jar
| | | | | | /opt/novell/zenworks/webserver/webapps/CasaAuthTokenSvc/WEB-INF/lib/commons-logging.jar
| | | | | | /opt/novell/zenworks/webserver/webapps/CasaAuthTokenSvc/WEB-INF/lib/commons-codec-1.7.jar
| | | | | | /opt/novell/zenworks/webserver/webapps/CasaAuthTokenSvc/WEB-INF/lib/json-smart-1.1.1.jar
| | | | | | /opt/novell/zenworks/webserver/webapps/CasaAuthTokenSvc/WEB-INF/lib/jcip-annotations-1.0.jar
| | | | | | /opt/novell/zenworks/webserver/webapps/CasaAuthTokenSvc/WEB-INF/lib/xmlsec-1.4.0.jar

You may wish to restart these processes.
See 'man zypper' for information about the meaning of values in the above table.