Fartyalvikram,

Did you ever find a solution to this, and what version of NAM are you running?

I'm no expert when it comes to web development, but I had something working on NAM 3.1.x, NAM 3.2, and NAM 4.0 that I could pass along if it is of any assistance. Although I don't know if the same approach / code would work for more current version of NAM such as 4.3 and 4.4.

-Jeff

Every time we stood up a new custom reverse proxy logout page, we added a new else section like what you see below. Rather then a redirect we were sending people to a custom logout page that resided on the Access Gateway. The custom logout files were placed one directory above the jsp directory, so in /opt/novell/nesp/lib/webapp. And then when an application called the access gateway's logout URL they would add a query string value to the logout url.... so something like https://myGateway.com/nesp/app/plogout?SITE1

However keep in mind that Im not a web dev, have very little knowledge / experience when it comes to modifying jsp files, and thus this logic was handed to me years ago by Novell support staff while I was running NAM 3.1.x.

Again if this is of interest I can upload a full logoutSuccess.jsp file, where what you find below is just a snippet.

String qryString=null;
String referer=request.getHeader("Referer");
int index=referer.indexOf("?");
if (index != -1){
qryString=referer.substring(index+1);
}

if (qryString==null){
%>
<script type="text/javascript">
parent.location = '/nesp/default_custom_logout_page.jsp';
</script>
<%