I have deployed Zenworks 2017 UPD1 agent to my devices. Most succeed normally and the z-icon shows up in the system tray. However, on a few devices, the agent shows up in ZCC as having been updated, and everything on these devices appears to be working as expected EXCEPT the z-icon doesn't show up in the system tray. The icon does not show up for any user who logs in. These same users can login on other devices and the icon shows up as expected. So the issue seems to be somewhere on the particular device.

I have tried stopping the zennotifyicon service and restarting it -- still doesn't show up in system tray.

I have checked registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\ Windows\CurrentVersion\Run the settings are exactly the same as on devices where the icon shows up in system tray.
ZAPP REG_SZ C:\Program Files (x86)\Novell\Zenworks\bin\zapp-launcher.exe /runonce
ZenNotifyIcon REG_SZ C:\Program Files (x86)\Novell\Zenworks\bin\ZenNotifyIcon.exe

I have looked at c:\Program Files (x86)\Novell\ZENworks\conf\ZECPolicy\ZECPolicy\ZEC PPolicy.xml and see launcherConfigHideZicon value is no.

Where else should I look to determine why the icon doesn't show up.