Hi

I inherited the project so still new to this

I am trying to get to display the PDF reporting in iReport Jaspersoft

The report have been customized.

I used the following link to try and get it up and running

https://forums.novell.com/showthread...for-IDM-Errors

I downloaded the template rpz file from the following link(https://nu.novell.com//designer/idmrpt550), extracted the file
and pointed the folder in the JAVA classpath in iReport JasperSoft.

I cannot seem tho find the file chartcustomizer.jar
I have looked in a few other folders as well

Is this still the correct way of doing this(as in forum) or how do you resolve this issue?

Using iReport JasperSoft Designer(5.6.0)

Here is the error I am getting

Error*filling*print...*Error*loading*scriptlet*cla ss*:*com.novell.sentinel.content.reports.TemplateR eportScriptlet
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JRException:*Error*loa ding*scriptlet*class*:*com.novell.sentinel.content .reports.TemplateReportScriptlet* ****at*net.sf.jasperreports.engine.scriptlets.Defa ultScriptletFactory.getScriptlet(DefaultScriptletF actory.java:114)* ****at*net.sf.jasperreports.engine.scriptlets.Defa ultScriptletFactory.getScriplets(DefaultScriptletF actory.java:69)* ****at*net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillData set.createScriptlets(JRFillDataset.java:507)* ****at*net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillData set.setParameterValues(JRFillDataset.java:626)* ****at*net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFill er.setParameters(JRBaseFiller.java:1313)* ****at*net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFill er.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:931)* ****at*net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFill er.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:892)* ****at*net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.f ill(JRFiller.java:114)* ****at*net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManag er.fill(JasperFillManager.java:584)* ****at*net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManag er.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:930)* ****at*com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.compiler.IR eportCompiler.run(IReportCompiler.java:928)* ****at*org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run( RequestProcessor.java:572)* ****at*org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor .run(RequestProcessor.java:997)* Caused*by:*java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:*com.n ovell.sentinel.content.reports.TemplateReportScrip tlet* ****at*java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown*Sourc e)* ****at*java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown*Sourc e)* ****at*java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged (Native*Method)* ****at*java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown*S ource)* ****at*java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown*Sou rce)* ****at*sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass( Unknown*Source)* ****at*java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown*Sou rce)* ****at*org.netbeans.ProxyClassLoader.loadClass(Pro xyClassLoader.java:252)* ****at*java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown*Sou rce)* ****at*java.lang.Class.forName0(Native*Method)* ****at*java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown*Source)* ****at*net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRClassLoa der.loadClassForRealName(JRClassLoader.java:175)* ****at*net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRClassLoa der.loadClassForName(JRClassLoader.java:115)* ****at*net.sf.jasperreports.engine.scriptlets.Defa ultScriptletFactory.getScriptlet(DefaultScriptletF actory.java:109)* ****...*12*more*