I am having problems with agent refresh issues. I have a bundle that does a Launch of an executable to install and updated version of Symantec AV. I want to run it at night. I assign the bundle to a group of WS at 9 PM of day 1. I set up a distribution schedule to wake up an WS that are not awake at 1 AM of day 2. I then set the Launch schedule to launch the application at 2 AM. When I get in at 8 AM, there are still a number of WS that have not been updated and show up in the Pending column for the bundle. If I send a WS refresh to the WS, then it will launch the app and apply it. Do I have to manually send a refresh command after waking up the WS and attempting to launch the bundle?

In configuration, my refresh time is 300 seconds, which is 5 minutes. Why wouldn't the WS know that it has the bundle assigned after 6 hours?

When exactly, does the WS refresh itself to see what bundles are assigned to it? Sometimes even when I boot up a WS and log in to the desktop, I will see some bundle objects that are no longer valid on the desktop. I have to manually refresh the agent to get new bundle objects. Why wouldn't this not happen automatically every time the WS boots up and when it logs into the desktop?

Dan