Hi!

1. When I log into IDG I get an "Encountered unexpected error" bar popping up while navigation through the system. I can't address why the error occurs and when checking the catalina.log I get this message without further details:

[SEVERE] 2018-01-15 10:01:42 com.netiq.iac.common.logging.IACLoggingUtils logExceptionError - [IG-SERVER] Encountered unexpected error: null

The program seems like it's working ok although the message occur, I can for example upload identities under "data sources" and upload these to the "Users" under Catalog.

2. When logging in as a Global Administration and trying to create an AD application I encounter problem while trying to publish the collected application. When checking the catalinga.log i get this messages:

( [SEVERE] 2018-01-15 10:47:24 com.netiq.iac.common.logging.IACLoggingUtils logExceptionError - [IG-SERVER] Encountered unexpected error: Unknown property 'isSupervisor'
[WARNING] 2018-01-15 10:47:24 com.netiq.iac.server.rest.util.ArcBeanUtil createAttrValueNode - [IG-SERVER] Encountered unexpected error.
com.netiq.common.i18n.LocalizedException: Encountered unexpected error.
at com.netiq.iac.common.IacException.<init>(IacExcept ion.java:101)
at com.netiq.iac.server.rest.util.ArcBeanUtil.createA ttrValueNode(ArcBeanUtil.java:457) )…..

and

[SEVERE] 2018-01-15 11:24:02 com.netiq.iac.common.logging.IACLoggingUtils logExceptionError - [IG-SERVER] Encountered unexpected error: Internal Exception: Unable to find attribute definition for ACCOUNT with key of: collectedUsersOwners

I also have a problem when trying to edit the application source that I created, the system redirects me to the” create new application source” view when clicking on the ”AD application source” and doesn’t allow me to see “failure message”, troubleshoot the connection or edit the service parameters.

I’m running IDG version 3.0 on a Windows Server 2012 R2

Thanks in advance