Other than doing the basic installation of Identity Reporting, I've never dug into it much. So I had a chance to and I'm having some problems I cannot figure out. I had recently upgraded an environment from IdM 4.5 to 4.6.2. They never used the reporting stuff before, so we decided to start from scratch. I built a new reporting server and Sentinel LM IGA server. Everything seems to be communicating correctly. I did a full migrate from on the DCSD driver to populate the identity warehouse (included Postgre DB). Then I tried to run some reports and this is where I am having issues.

Some reports, like reporting on user associations or user resource assignments, work fine. But then I tried to run a Resource Assignments by Resource report. When I run this one, I select the resource and run it and it fails. I see this error in the Catalina.out on the reporting server:

Code:
2018-01-25 14:51:20,700 [INFO] ReportManagerImpl [RPT-CORE] Report is created (about to run) af3a41fe-6963-44d7-bafb-d0af4245a44a.
2018-01-25 14:51:20,738 [INFO] OsgiBridge [RPT-CORE] Running report 'Resource_Assignments_by_Resource_Current_State'.
2018-01-25 14:51:20,769 [ERROR] OsgiBridge [RPT-CORE] The following error was encountered when attempting to run report 'Resource_Assignments_by_Resource_Current_State': An error was detected while running report 'Resource_Assignments_by_Resource_Current_State': Error executing SQL statement for : TemplateReport. ERROR: relation "idm_rpt_cfg.idmrpt_resource_info_v" does not exist
  Position: 1205
2018-01-25 14:51:20,769 [ERROR] ScheduleManagerImpl [RPT-CORE] The following error was encountered when attempting to run report 'Resource Assignments by Resource Current State - 1/25/2018 2:51 PM': An error was detected while running report 'Resource_Assignments_by_Resource_Current_State': Error executing SQL statement for : TemplateReport. ERROR: relation "idm_rpt_cfg.idmrpt_resource_info_v" does not exist
com.netiq.common.i18n.LocalizedException: The following error was encountered when attempting to run report 'Resource Assignments by Resource Current State - 1/25/2018 2:51 PM': An error was detected while running report 'Resource_Assignments_by_Resource_Current_State': Error executing SQL statement for : TemplateReport. ERROR: relation "idm_rpt_cfg.idmrpt_resource_info_v" does not exist
        at com.novell.idm.rpt.core.server.schedules.ScheduleManagerImpl$ReportTask.runJasper(ScheduleManagerImpl.java:154)
        at com.novell.idm.rpt.core.server.schedules.ScheduleManagerImpl$ReportTask.runAndUpdateReport(ScheduleManagerImpl.java:282)
        at com.novell.idm.rpt.core.server.schedules.ScheduleManagerImpl$ReportTask.call(ScheduleManagerImpl.java:256)
        at com.novell.idm.rpt.core.server.schedules.ScheduleManagerImpl$ReportTask.call(ScheduleManagerImpl.java:89)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
2018-01-25 14:51:20,770 [ERROR] ScheduleManagerImpl [RPT-CORE] JasperReports execution failed.
I don't see an idmrpt_resource_info_v table in my idmrptdb (what I called the Postgre DB). I got no errors during the install and the DB otherwise looks fine. Where is this table and why don't I have it?

I also tried running a similar report for Roles. In this report you select the role. The problem I have with this one is that it only shows me System roles to select from. We have roles created in a custom category. How do I get it to allow me to select from any of the roles?

I assume all this selection is strictly coming out of the DB and I believe it is the data collection that is responsible for keeping that information up to date, correct? So it appears all the user data is there but not all the role data (and maybe not the resource data)?

Anyway, can someone tell me if I am doing something very wrong here? Or did I miss a step. It does seems like quite a fragile setup. Maybe some best practices I missed here?

I also have trouble keeping the vault and reporting servers connected to the Sentinel server. The connections keep going into a CLOSE_WAIT stat (and does the UserApp server not send audit events?).

Thanks for any help!

Matt