Hi everyone!

We are trying to use GW Client 2018 API with our products. And we encountered the following error.
This error doesn't appear on other GW Client versions (we tried 2014, 2012). And we use GW Server 2018.

I get FieldDefinitions from the AddressBook. Then I get FieldDefinitions.Count. And after that I get every FieldDefinition in loop. But I catch an Exception on get FieldDefinitions.Item(index);
"Exception: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80020009): An error occurred in allocating memory."

I managed to repeat this error on Delphi XE2 and C# 2013. Here the C# code that produce the error.

If I start the loop from the beginning, I catch the Exception on the very first iteration.
Code:
GroupwareTypeLibrary.AddressBooks addressBooksVar = fAccount.AddressBooks;
GroupwareTypeLibrary.AddressBook addressBookVar = addressBooksVar.Item("uatest07");
GroupwareTypeLibrary.FieldDefinitions fieldDefinitions = addressBookVar.FieldDefinitions;
int count = fieldDefinitions.Count;
for (int i = 1; i <= count; i++)
{
  GroupwareTypeLibrary.FieldDefinition fieldDefinition = fieldDefinitions.Item(i); //here we get the Exception
}

If I start the loop from the end, I catch the Exception on 12th iteration, so I can get 11 fields from the end of list, almost of them are my custom fields (full list contain 111 fields).
Code:
GroupwareTypeLibrary.AddressBooks addressBooksVar = fAccount.AddressBooks;
GroupwareTypeLibrary.AddressBook addressBookVar = addressBooksVar.Item("uatest07");
GroupwareTypeLibrary.FieldDefinitions fieldDefinitions = addressBookVar.FieldDefinitions;
int count = fieldDefinitions.Count;
for (int i = count; i > 0; i--)
{
  GroupwareTypeLibrary.FieldDefinition fieldDefinition = fieldDefinitions.Item(i); //here we get the Exception
}
Do you notice such behaviour? Maybe I should report this error to tecnicians, how can I do it?