I am trying to install iManager 3.0.0 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.9 (Santiago).
I was successffully installed iManager on the RHELS and then installed the following plugins
NetIQ Identity Manager (IDMPlugins_IMAN_3_0_IDM_4_6_2_0.n)
eDirectory88 Plugins (eDir_88_iMan27_Plugins.npm)
And test these pluging, I am successfully able to login logout and see these plugin is working properly.

But when I try to install plugins NetIQ Certificate Server Plug-ins for iManager (pki.npm) version 8.8811.2017090. This plugin is also installed successfully and when I restart tomcat and try to login again on iManager, I am getting the following error
Code:
Unable to initialize JClient: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /var/opt/novell/iManager/nps/WEB-INF/bin/linux/libJClient.so.1.0.0: /var/opt/novell/iManager/nps/WEB-INF/bin/linux/libntls.so: version `OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER' not found (required by /opt/novell/lib64/libnpkit.so)
On tomcat logs (/var/opt/novell/tomcat8/logs/catalina.out) I am getting the below error
Code:
31-Jan-2018 07:20:33.997 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start Server startup in 12163 ms
input to ShellCommand: rpm -q novell-oes-install
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /var/opt/novell/iManager/nps/WEB-INF/bin/linux/libJClient.so.1.0.0: /var/opt/novell/iManager
/nps/WEB-INF/bin/linux/libntls.so: version `OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER' not found (required by /opt/novell/lib64/libnpkit.so)
NDSNamespaceImpl....238 java.lang.Exception: Unable to initialize JClient: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /var/opt/novell/iManager/nps/WEB-INF/bin/linux/libJClient.so.1.0.0: /var/opt/novell/iManager/nps/WEB-INF/bin/linux/libntls.so: version `OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER' not found (required by /opt/novell/lib64/libnpkit.so)
NDSNamespaceImpl....239 This could be because of NICI or native library issues

DirAuthenticator...1871 Unable to initialize JClient: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /var/opt/novell/iManager/nps/WEB-INF/bin/linux/libJClient.so.1.0.0: /var/opt/novell/iManager/nps/WEB-INF/bin/linux/libntls.so: version `OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER' not found (required by /opt/novell/lib64/libnpkit.so)
DirAuthenticator...1267 Unable to initialize JClient: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /var/opt/novell/iManager/nps/WEB-INF/bin/linux/libJClient.so.1.0.0: /var/opt/novell/iManager/nps/WEB-INF/bin/linux/libntls.so: version `OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER' not found (required by /opt/novell/lib64/libnpkit.so)