I'm sure everyone will swear that nothing has changed here, but this morning when I updated my SSL certificate for Filr, I spent a good hour trying to get it to serve the Intermediate Certificate which it had done before without issue. There was no change to the Intermediate Certificate either. I went round and round reloading, reselecting, re-updating, rebooting to no avail. Filr would only ever serve the server certificate by itself, so online SSL checks would show the chain as broken.

Finally I decided to feed it the root certificate too, which I absolutely positively never had before, and it finally worked.

Perhaps I always *should* have provided the root certificate as well as the intermediate, but until now it always worked fine with just the intermediate.

Hoping this saves someone else an hour of headache and loss of hair