I am trying to migrate data from SSPR LocalDB to Oracle, and as part of the same, I am following the instructions from the below URL. According to which I need to export data using the SSPR Command.sh utility.

https://www.netiq.com/documentation/...tml?view=print

But when I try and run ./Command.sh ExportResponses <filename> it ends up in an error,
(the following is part of the complete trace)
WARN , localdb.LocalDBFactory, error while initializing LocalDB instance: 5052 ERROR_PWMDB_UNAVAILABLE (error opening DB: Failed to start database '/var/opt/novell/tomcat7/webapps/sspr/WEB-INF/./LocalDB/derby-db' with class loader sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@f507d2, see the next exception for details.)
Exception in thread "main" password.pwm.util.localdb.LocalDBException: 5052 ERROR_PWMDB_UNAVAILABLE (error opening DB: Failed to start database '/var/opt/novell/tomcat7/webapps/sspr/WEB-INF/./LocalDB/derby-db' with class loader sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@f507d2, see the next exception for details.)

The DB is available though, the application is running and using the same DB.

Also, in another environment, running the same does not give the the DB unavailable error (and I can successfully run ./Command.sh with other options), but when I try and export the DB, it throws another error.

WARN , config.ConfigurationReader, configuration settings have been modified since the file was saved by pwm
ERROR, stats.StatisticsManager, unable to write to pwmDB, will remain closed, error: cannot allow mutation operation; LocalDB is in read-only mode
WARN , pwm.PwmApplication, unable to add email to queue: 5039 ERROR_CLOSING
util.IntruderManager, error cleaning userStore: cannot allow mutation operation; LocalDB is in read-only mode

What is it that I am missing here?