Hi!

I have two sets of PRDs - one relating to user management and one relating to access profile management. The customer has asked if it is possible to create one icon for each operation type on the Applications page, that leads to a submenu where all the PRDs for each operation type can be found. It should work something like this:
- From the Applications page, the customer wants users that have access to be able to click on a "User management" icon. The user is then presented with a new page, where the icons for the "Create new user" and "Modify user" PRDs are found
- From the Applications page, the customer wants users that have access to be able to click on a "Access profile management" icon. The user is then presented with a new page, where the icons for the "Access profile management" and "Access profile list" PRDs are found

The best I've managed so far is that I've copied the Request access icon, renamed it "User management" and placed the user management PRDs under the idmdash/#/request screen. The access profile management icons are then placed on the Applications screen, to split them.

Not sure if this makes sense, but let me know if you need clarification. Basically, I just need to be able to create submenus - the rest I will be able to do.

One other question:
Is it possible to set rights that hide a whole category, like is done with the Administrator category? This category doesn't show for "normal" users but if I try to make a category with icons that a user doesn't have access to the category name still shows...

Ragnar StorstrÝm
Cloudworks AS