Can anyone share some thoughts on: "The global configuration for your server was not found. Check to make sure your ism-configuration.properties file is available."
I have done a new installation of IDG3.5. I have installed Apache-Tomcat, ActiveMQ, and Java. SSL/TLS is enabled and the server is providing the certificate when hitting the default tomcat page. After that OSP and Identity Governance is then installed. After the installation I started Tomcat and ActiveMQ. I then got:
com.netiq.iac.client.filter.RESTPathFilter doFilter - Identity Governance is not configured correctly: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderE xception: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
In the log. So I imported the issuing ca for the server certificate (both in cacerts and osp-truststore.pkcs12. The error is now gone, and the server starts without errors.

When I check for the running apache-tomcat I do see that the file is used:
ps aux | grep apa
root 98094 41.4 43.1 3702480 876008 pts/1 Sl 12:30 1:14 /opt/netiq/idm/apps/jre/bin/java -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/opt/netiq/idm/apps/apache-tomcat-9.0.12/conf/logging.properties -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLo aderLogManager -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m -Djdk.tls.ephemeralDHKeySize=2048 -Djava.protocol.handler.pkgs=org.apache.catalina.we bresources -Dorg.apache.catalina.security.SecurityListener.UMA SK=0027 -Dcom.netiq.ism.config=/opt/netiq/idm/apps/apache-tomcat-9.0.12/conf/ism-configuration.properties -Dcom.netiq.osp.ext-context-file=/opt/netiq/idm/apps/osp/lib/osp-conf-edir.jar -Dcom.netiq.idm.osp.logging.level=WARN -Dcom.netiq.idm.osp.client.host=kaba.test.rm.dk -Dcom.netiq.idm.osp.audit.enabled=false -Dcom.netiq.idm.osp.logging.file.dir=/opt/netiq/idm/apps/apache-tomcat-9.0.12/logs -Djava.awt.headless=true -Dcom.netiq.ism.config.is.jndi.env=true -Dnovell.logging.config.dir=/opt/netiq/idm/apps/apache-tomcat-9.0.12/conf -Dlog4j.configuration=file:///opt/netiq/idm/apps/apache-tomcat-9.0.12/conf/log4j.properties -Dinternal.atlaslite.jcce.xml.w3c.XMLUtil.suppressS ecurityWarning=true -Dignore.endorsed.dirs= -classpath /opt/netiq/idm/apps/apache-tomcat-9.0.12/bin/bootstrap.jar:/opt/netiq/idm/apps/apache-tomcat-9.0.12/bin/tomcat-juli.jar -Dcatalina.base=/opt/netiq/idm/apps/apache-tomcat-9.0.12 -Dcatalina.home=/opt/netiq/idm/apps/apache-tomcat-9.0.12 -Djava.io.tmpdir=/opt/netiq/idm/apps/apache-tomcat-9.0.12/temp org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap start

I dont see any errors in the catalina logs or osp logs. It is only shown when I try to reference the IDG login page.

Any thoughts?