Hi!

I am facing some minor but annoying performance issues in Identity Applications.

For example, after authenticating to Identity Applications (works fast) and I switch to Administration / Roles or Administration / Resources, it takes between 15-20 seconds for the page to load. This causes some web browsers to display an warning similar to "the web page is not responding, do you want to reload".

The same goes if I navigate to a resource and assign it to a user, searching for users also takes between 15-20 seconds.

I have looked at the LDAP trace on the Identity Manager side, and it returns all results fast, so I think this is an Identity Application issue.

As a reference, the installation has about 17 resources, 135 roles and about 15 k users. CPU utilization is low on both nodes and there is disk space and memory available. There is no error messages in catalina.out.

There are two environments (test and production) and both display the same issue. Identity Applications is setup with a two node tomcat cluster using a HAproxy in front.

In my separate lab environment (non clustered) I do not see this kind of issues at all. I have also tried to bypass the HAproxy by using the hosts file to go directly to one node, but the result is the same.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot it?

Best regards
Marcus