Home

Thread: Priamary Server move to Windows Server 2016

Threaded View

Priamary Server move to Windows Server 2016 Problems

Hi

I have recently tired moving our zenworks primary server from windows server 2012 to 2016 however we are now getting these errors when installing the server

1st This one is a big long error it starts like this (can post the full thing if you want)

ConfigureAction failed!: com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.InternalD ataModelException: com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.InternalD ataModelException: org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationExcepti on: Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'uniq_zZENObject_Path'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.zZENObject'. The duplicate key value is (/HOLLINGWORTH_ZONE). at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.temp.ZoneCreator.cre ateZone(ZoneCreator.java:150) at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.utils.hibernate.Zone Creator.doWork(ZoneCreator.java:184) at com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.utils.hibernate.Zone Creator.main(ZoneCreator.java:512) Caused by: com.novell.zenworks.datamodel.exceptions.InternalD ataModelException:

I am pretty sure these 3 are linked

2nd
    Failed to add JoinProxy role for primary server with GUID:

3rd

Exception occured during JoinProxy role addition

4th this is not the full error either again will post full error if needed

com.novell.zenworks.configure.ConfigureException: 456a629acb73ab1d46f2ee1b629a297a at com.novell.zenworks.configure.actions.AddJoinProxy RoleConfigureAction.addJoinProxyRoleToPrimaryServe r(AddJoinProxyRoleConfigureAction.java:93) at com.novell.zenworks.configure.actions.AddJoinProxy RoleConfigureAction.configure(AddJoinProxyRoleConf igureAction.java:24) at com.novell.zenworks.configure.ZENworksConfigure.ex ecConfigAction(ZENworksConfigure.java:1852) at com.novell.zenworks.install.customcode.configure.

I have tried installing the server a couple of times now and I keep getting the same errors (restoring the new server and database to before the install each time). Any help here would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

John
    Last edited by jrhodes; 15-Apr-2019 at 02:18 PM.